Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Our Library adventure

On Sunday we all went to the library to pick up our books for the next few weeks of school. Right now we have a 20 book max and I can't WAIT until the 24th when we can start getting 45. Going to the library with three kids is an ADVENTURE. I was trying to show Shelby how to find the books on our list by call number. Mike had Matthew and Abigail and was getting the CD's and movies on my list.

When we were about ready to leave I had to go grab one more classical music CD and took Matthew and Shelby with me. There was an older woman sitting in a chair at the end of the shelf. I asked the kids to stay at the end while I grabbed what I needed (to prevent hands from taking everything off the shelves).

Well what do I see out of the corner of my eye but Matthew dropping his pants and shaking his rear end at the poor older lady. I was MORTIFIED! I could not say MATTHEW JAMES GET OVER HERE NOW fast enough. He thought it was the funniest thing in the world. The older lady got up and went somewhere else. We quickly checked out our books and headed to the car. Needless to say we will be working on modesty even more this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment