Monday, August 17, 2009

Bowling is PE right?

Today we went bowling with some other families at church. This will count toward our PE for the week. We love homeschooling!

Here are some photos plus a few of them doing some school work today after we got back. The kids were excited to find their free lego packet in the mail. They started right away at the assignment of making a duck.

I "think" I have my lesson plan down better than before. I have a two page notebook. One page is for Matthew and the other is for Shelby. I have a column for subjects and each day of the week. Then I have a row for any appointments/activites and a row for each subject. It is so much easier to just glance and see who is doing what during each subject block. Matthew usually only does 2 short assignments per block and then has free time and Shelby has more. Today went a LOT faster than our lessons did the past two weeks and I think the planning has helped.


No comments:

Post a Comment