Sunday, July 26, 2009

Trying to plan out our Fall Classes

It is that time to sign up for any classes we want to take in the fall.

So far Matthew and Abigail will be going to Mothers Day Out with me on Tuesday and Thursday from 9:00- 2:00

Shelby will be attending Grace Harbor Learning on Wed's from 8:45 until 2:30. She will study art, music, PE, spanish and public speaking.

www.graceharborlearning.com/curriculum.html

Matthew will have Speech on Wed's at some point. We still are working out a new time and therapist.

I am thinking of adding Theater for Shelby on Tuesdays from 4:00 to 5:30. It is a Bound For Broadway class so she will learn about musicals! Maybe a combo Dance class on Mondays from 2:00 to 3:00 (or not).

I am trying to decide if it would be too much happening in one day for Matthew to also take a Theater class on Tuesdays from 3:00 -4:00 (Imagine It!) I am afraid he will be too tired out if we try to do it.

The school for this is www.artsavenueforkids.com

We also have talked about taking a "Paint me a story" class one day a month at the Ceramic Lodge. I need to see their Fall Schedule to see if we can fit it in or not.

www.ceramiclodge.com

IF I do all of the above I would need to make sure we get all our school work done in the mornings on Monday and Friday and then leave folders of work out for Shelby on Tues and Thurs while I am at Mothers Day Out. I just want to make sure to NOT overschedule but still let them be involved in lots of different activities.

Still trying to decide ...

No comments:

Post a Comment