Thursday, September 2, 2010

Neat Art Resources cheap on Amazon

As most people know I love to find great deals. I will be posting deals that I find related to homeschooling once or twice a week.

This past week we got these two Art items with our free Amazon Prime Trial (if you order over $25 in items you will get free shipping as well).



This book is really colorful and has some HUGE prints in it. There are a few pictures that I may not show the children for a few years. They may be a little mature for them still. I think I am just going to tack those pages together on the corner until they are ready for them. Overall though it is really a great book and the kids have already pulled it out to look at and read.



The second item above is at an incredible deal! This kit is so much fun. It has tons of info about Leonardo DaVinci and it includes a model to build a flying machine. I am planning a month of DaVinci study just so we can play with this kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment